1.19.2009

The Count's Conference Championship Picks.

Last weekend I went 3-1, so now I am 5-3 for my Playoffs Picks. This weekend is much tougher though in my opinion. Especially for the NFC teams because both are on a roll and both are playing well. I just feel Arizona's offense is really clicking and their defense is playing exceptional. Plus their home field advantage can take Philly out of the game and keep 'em out if they keep playing like they have been the last 2 weeks. I am either gonna have a lot of Philly fans giving me shit if they end up losing or I am gonna look really smart. We'll see come this afternoon.


 

EDIT (1/19/09): Yes, I know I am posting this a day after the actual games were played. No, I am not lying by any means with what I wrote. I actually wrote that on Thursday night of last week, before I left for Cayucos on Friday afternoon and was planning on posting it Sunday before the games started, so I could see who was playing and who wasn't.  I had no clue, I wouldn't be able to access the internet on my iPhone once I got to my Coast House. Felt I should let everyone know that. By the way, I am now 7-3 with my Playoff Picks and am in second place in our Playoff Pick 'Em League. Only down by 1 point, so I have to pick the right team to win the Super Bowl and Drew has to pick the wrong one. *Fingers crossed*

0 comments: