1.02.2010

You Like Music Too?

New Burzum is slatted to come out March 8th of this year. Below is the artwork for the 11 track record. Varg had the following to say:

"I am aware of the black metal association with the name Burzum, and I have no real and serious problem with that, but I personally see no reason to place "Belus" in any category. I think "Belus" musically transcends all existing categories, but if I have to choose one - and for the sake of simplicity - I will simply place it in the metal category". 


Kurt Cobain's Memorial drops an F-Bomb.


Fucked Up are releasing a new singles album called Couple of Tracks. Out 1/26/2010 on Matador Records.


Not really a death metal fan or even a Cattle Decap fan, but I thought this shirt was pretty awesome.


BlakRoc - Hip Hop Album of 2009.


The original Blizzard Beasts are coming back to LA for a stop at the Avalon on April 2nd. I would like to be in attendance.


The Weezy F. Baby Cake, black licorice dreads in all.


The 27 Club... Brian Jones, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Robert Johnson (background), Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain.


Martin Sharp's 1967 painting of Hendrix. Very creative for over 40 years ago.

0 comments: