8.04.2009

Trailer Tuesdays.

It's been awhile since the last one, so I am thinking this weeks Trailer Tuesdays will be a 2 part series. Part 2 coming in a day or two, so do check back.

The Informant! (I like what I see so far. Solid cast and director = me going to see this when it comes out.)



Fantastic Mr. Fox. (Doesn't look bad. Wes Anderson usually doesn't disappoint, so I will probably see this.)



Tron Legacy. (Just a tease, but it looks dope.)



Shutter Island. (Leo is either hit or miss for me at times, but add in Scorsese and I'm a little more intrigued.)



The Book of Eli. (The Hughes Brothers haven't done a movie in a minute. Denzel being a bad ass never hurts the chances of your film either. I hope this is good.)




District 9. (Easily, one of the most anticipated movies of the summer for me. I've been hearing good things as of recently too, so I can't wait.)



Alice in Wonderland. (Looks interesting, but I don't know yet. I still haven't seen Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, due to the fact I loved the first one so much and didn't want the remake to ruin it for me. I haven't REALLY liked a Tim Burton movie since Sleepy Hollow, so I am on the fence as of right now.)

0 comments: