5.26.2009

Trailer Tuesdays.

Better late than never...

Extract. (Teaser looks pretty funny. I love Mike Judge and Jason Bateman, so that's a good start.)



9. (I honestly don't know how I feel about this right now. Solid cast, but it is animated. Hopefully it's good. Random side note, I thought it was funny they didnt use any parts of actual singing during the Coheed & Cambria song.)



The Brothers Bloom. (I saw this on Sunday without even watching the trailer, which I rarely do. I was actually surprised and enjoyed it. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad by any means. For people expecting another Brick, you've been warned. You should still check it out though if you like the cast and director because it is entertaining.)



Street Dreams. (This looks bad, like retardedly bad and I actually like skateboarding. In fact, I think the only reason I included it was because I needed another trailer. I guess watch it for a good chuckle.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! Funny that your only concern for 9 is "but it's animated".

I mean I know my obsession for cartoons far exceeds the average adult's...but this movie's going to be insanely good.

The Count said...

It wasn't a concern, I was just stating the cast is good, but it's not like they/re pouring their hearts and souls into these roles cause you won't even be able to see them since it's animated.

I am all for cartoons, I just wasn't blown away by the trailer, that's all.