4.18.2008

Potential NFL Stadium In Los Angeles?

Billionaire Ed Roski (part owner of the Lakers and LA Kings) wants to build a football stadium in Los Angeles even though LA hasn't had an NFL team in 13 years. Roski estimated he can build the stadium for $800 million and have it ready for the start of the 2011 season. The stadium would be surrounded by a high-end shopping mall (how am I not surprised). Check out a picture of what the stadium would look like below. If it actually happens and LA gets an NFL team, I for one would be very happy considering I am not a fan of SC or UCLA. Cross your fingers people.



Source: National Post.

2 comments:

STIV. said...

I'm praying this happens.
And hopefully its a NFC team so they can play Dallas.
I'd give my left nut to see Dallas play.

Arley Ann Laman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.