4.21.2008

Actual Pain Spring '08 Collection.

I think I found one of my new favorite brands. I mean if you can successfully make a t-shirt with Gaahl from Gorgoroth on it, you are pretty sweet in my book. This season they made one this time with Bathory's frontman Quothorn (RIP). So rad, their Christopher Lee as Dracula is another favorite as well. Actual Pain is run out of Seattle and can be found at fine establishments such as Dave’s Quality Meats, Krudmart, Maven, Monkey Bizz, Rsole, Shop Gentei, SHQ, Winner’s Circle, etc.. If you don't live near any of those shops you can always hit them up at their own online store HERE. Below are my favorites from this season. Anyone who likes black metal and monsters jumps up like 15 cool points instantly with me. And if by any chance, somehow, someone over at Actual Pain reads this, I wear a size XL, and would love to team up for a brutal shirt collab. Many hails.











Source: Actual Pain.

0 comments: