3.19.2008

Barack Obama's "A More Pefect Union" Speech.

I really don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, whatever, this speech was amazing. Everyone should watch it. Yeah, it's 37 minutes long, but it's well worth it. Not only does Barack write his own speeches, yes, you heard me correctly, he writes his own speeches, he also delivers them with such passion, you can only get excited for the upcoming election. I grew up in a very small farming town where majority of the people there are conservative Republicans. The only Democrats in my family were my Mom's parents who had been loyal to the party ever since FDR and the Great Depression. I am not gonna get all political on you and force you to vote for a certain candidate, but do what you feel is right. Who cares what your parents might think or who your spouse votes for; vote for someone that YOU believe in and vote because YOU feel they can actually make America a better country. God knows we can use some change, just look at our stellar economy. Knowledge is king.

0 comments: