2.29.2008

Lil Wayne On Syrup: "Everybody Wants Me To Stop ... It Ain't That Easy"



"Do your history, do your research. It ain't that easy, feels like death in your stomach when you stop doing that shit. You gotta learn how to stop, you gotta go through detox. You gotta do all kinds of stuff. Like I said, I'm a selfish-ass nigga. I feel like everything I do is successful and productive. It's gonna be hard to tell me I'm slipping. It's hard to sit and tell a nigga 'Stop.' 'Fuck, how can we tell this nigga to stop when every fucking thing he do is successful? This nigga is making progress. He just went and talked to kids and that shit was amazing.' Feel me? So what am I doing wrong?"

I love when people talk in third person. Athletes are the worst. It always makes laugh and think of that Seinfeld episode when George does that.

"George is getting upset!"

Source: MTV News.

0 comments: