12.22.2007

Christmas Shopping=Suicide

Ok, so I am probably the biggest procrastinator ever. Straight up. When I don't feel like doing something, my procrastination even goes as far as doing stuff that is probably far worse than what I originally had to do in the first place. It's the same with Christmas shopping. I don't mind the actual shopping part or deciding what to give people, it usually has to deal with all the idiots that are out there shopping to begin with. I think that's what causes my procrastination for Christmas shopping. I hate having to deal with these idiotic people, especially when it involves lots of said people at one place (i.e. the mall, outlets, etc.). It sucks and it's pretty much the worst for me. You only imagine how much that shittyness doubles during Christmas time cause everyone is out shopping. It doesn't matter, your Grandma Doris who drives 27 mph everywhere including the freeway and is legally blind will still be out there shopping during the holiday season. It's tough.

I have slowly come to conclusion that people are morons everywhere. It doesn't matter where you live, large groups of people in a small space are dumb. I would even bet money on it that it can be scientifically proven, unless you know that group of people are from like Mensa or NASA.

Another good example of this other than Christmas shopping is driving in the rain. It's like when it rains in LA, people's brains all of a sudden shut off and they forget how to drive thier car. It doesn't matter if it's a single drop or a flash flood, people can't drive for shit in the rain. If you think I am joking, you obviously haven't driven in the rain while in Los Angeles. Try it out, you'll see.

A paragraph long tangent later, I am back to the subject of Christmas shopping and procrastination. This year wasn't any different for me, however I did get 98% of my shopping done before Christmas Eve, which is unheard of, so maybe I am getting a little better with my procrastination. I got majority of my shopping done Friday, but I did get some good deals today. Hopefully everyone likes what they got.

Big shout out to Nick over at Diamond for letting me get the only Diamond x Han Cholo Tee before it came out. Dudes over there are legit. Thanks again.

0 comments: